國際英文演講高手指導第28課:百年經典演說回放
《國際英文演講高手指導》 :用你的語言改變你的人生 精辟的演講技巧為你揭開演講之迷,從此踏上成功的演講之路!商務演講發掘在商界縱橫捭闔,做一個出色的企業家必須具備的語言能力,展示企業家的風范!國家領導人經典演講說出最代表中國國情的英語,介紹中國,傳播文明!政治演講了解政治演講的風格,學習偉大政治家的演講風范!把聽眾引入正確的位置深層挖掘演講技巧,用精彩絕倫的語言套牢聽眾的視線、精神與靈魂。Great American Historical Addresses
百年經典演說回放Great speeches will absolutely not fade out from people's hearts,
they still shake your soul whenever you pick them up.
The following two speeches selected give strong support to my words.
These two speeches really change the course of history,
they are delivered in high spirit and full of encouraging words,
throwing us in a sense of asking what you can do for Chinaand loving freedom and peace.Ask What You Can Do For Your Country by John F kennedy
你能為國家做些什么 約翰.肯尼迪
In your hands,my fellow citizens,more than mine,will rest the final success or failure of our course.
同胞們,我們事業的最終成敗,掌握在你們、而不是我的手里。
Since this country was founded,each generation of Americanshas been summon to give testimony to its national loyalty.
從這個國家開始建立之日起,每一代美國人都曾經被召喚去為祖國效忠。
The graves of youg Americans who answered the call to service surround the glole.
年輕的美國人響應了要他們服務的號召,他們的忠骨遍埋世界各地。
Now the trumpet summons us again-not as a call to bear arms,though arms we need;
現在,召喚我們的號角又吹響了——不是號召我們拿起武器,雖然我們需要武器;
not as a call to battle,though emattled we are;
不是號召我們奔赴戰場,雖然我們嚴陣以待;
but a call to bear the burden of a long twilight struggle,year out,"rejoicing in hope,patien in bribulation",
這號角聲號召我們去承受那漫長的黎明前的戰斗,年復一年,“在希望中歡欣,在苦難中忍耐”,
a struggle against the common enemies of man:tyranny,poverty,disease and war itself.
這是一場反對專制、貧窮、疾病和戰爭等人類共同敵人的戰斗。
Can we forge against these enemies a grand and global alliance,North and South,
我們能否建立一個將東、西、南、北連在一起的偉大的全球性聯盟來對抗這些敵人,
East and West that can assure a more fruitful life for all mankind?
以確保整個人類有更為豐碩的生活呢?
Will you join in that historic effort?
你們愿意加入到這一具有歷史意義的行動中去嗎?
In the long history of the world,
在世界的漫長歷史上,
only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedomin its hour of maximum danger.
只有少數幾代人能在自由面臨極大危險的關頭被賦予捍衛自由的任務。
I don not shrink from thids responsibility;I welcome it.
在這一重任面前,我不退宿,我歡迎這一重任。
I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other peopleor any other generation.
我認為,我們中間不會有人愿意同其他民族或另一代人調換位置。
The engergy,the faith,the devotion which we bring to this endeavorwill light our country and all who serve it,
我們為這事業付出的精力、信念和獻身精神將照耀我們的國家和為國效勞的人,
and the glow from that fire can truly light the world.
這一火焰發出的光芒將真正普照全世界。
And so,my fellow Americans,ask not what your country can do for you,ask what you can do for your country.
因此,美國同胞們,不要問你的國家能為你做些什么,而是問你自己能為你的國家做些什么。
My fellow citizens of the world,ask not what America will do for you,but wht together we can do for the freedom of man.
世界各國的公民們,不要問美國會為你們做些什么,而是問我們一起能為人類自由做些什么。
Finally,whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world,
最后,不管你們是美國公民還是世界公民,
ask of us here the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you.
請以我們向你們要求的奉獻力量與犧牲的崇高標準來要求我們。
With a good conscience our only sure reward,with history the final judge of our deeds,let us go forth to lead the land we love,asking His blessing and His help,
讓我們引導我們所摯愛的祖國奮勇前進。祈求上帝的祝福與幫助,
but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own.
但是我們知道:在此世間,上帝的工作就必定是我們自己的工作。
本文地址:http://www.autochemexpert.com/writing/speech/14403.html