四川地震英語作文 網友選出經典句型排行
2008, we, Chinese people, really have suffered a lot, from snowstorm to Tibet Riot, from Torch Relay Event to Wenchuan Earthquake, however, we have not been defeated, instead, we've become more united and show great resolution to overcome all kinds of challenges to make our country more thriving and prosperous.
2008年,我們中國人民真的承受了太多:從雪災到西藏暴亂,從火炬事件到汶川地震,可我們從沒倒下,而是變得更團結,堅信能經受住一切挑戰,使我們的祖國更繁榮昌盛。
This year, we, Chinese people, really have suffered a lot, from snowstorm to Tibet Riot, from Torch Relay Event to Wenchuan Earthquake, however, we have not been defeated, instead, we've become more united and show great resolution to overcome all kinds of challenges to make our country more thriving and prosperous.
今年,我們中國人民真的承受了太多:從雪災到西藏暴亂,從火炬事件到汶川地震,可我們從沒倒下,而是變得更團結,堅信能經受住一切挑戰,使我們的祖國更繁榮昌盛。
Rescuers were frantically searching for more survivors.
救援小組竭盡所能地尋找生還者。
2008-05-215.12四川汶川地震一年祭 讓我們一同悼念祈福
This earthquake startled all over the world .
這次地震震驚全世界。
──May all the victims rest in peace! Don't be afraid. We'll light the candle to bright your way to heaven, where there will be no more darkness, sorrow, pain and tears. Farewell, my dear compatriots... ──May all the survivors walk out of this tragedy stonger. Remember, you're all not alone. We're always behind you. We are family! ──We are Chinese! We can overcome whatever disaster with our great national unity! Go, Sichuan! Go China! We will be with you forever.
──愿逝者安息! 不要害怕。我們會幫你點亮蠟燭來照亮去天堂的路,在那里不再有黑燈黑暗,不再有悲痛,不再有痛苦,不再有眼淚。一路走好,我親愛的同胞。。。 ──愿幸存者堅強地從這悲劇恢復過來! 記得,你們不會是孤單的。我們會一直支持你們。我們是一家人! ──我們都是中國人。只要我們團結,我們能夠征服任何災難! 加油,四川!加油!中國!我們永遠與你同在。
There is no love in disaster, but we have love in humans heart.
災難無情,人有情。
Millions of people gave freely in response to the famine appeal.
千百萬人響應救災呼吁而慷慨解囊.
That city was razed to the ground by an earthquake.
那座城市被地震夷為平地。
I feel very sad to heard about earthquake what has happened in Sichuan province of China!
聽到四川發生地震我感到很難過!
This earthquake give us very strong convulsion,let us feel that the life is so chickenshit and valued.Natural affection and good-fellowship is so costful,reputation and benefit is so low-down . I wish every friends safe.
這次地震給我們帶來很大的震撼.讓我們感覺到:生命如此渺小,親情和友情的珍貴,名和利的卑微.祝愿每個朋友平安!
Did you experience an earthquake?
你經歷過地震嗎?
The earthquake stopped all the clocks.
地震使所有的鐘都停了。
I have been so impressed by the people and the manner in which they have handled it.
我為廣大人民和他們的舉動深深感動了。
As long as there is even a little hope, we will redouble our efforts100times and will never relax our efforts.
只要有一點希望,我們都會盡百倍的努力,絕不放棄。
來源:月影下的孤單 添加時間:2008-05-17 收藏 舉報
We had a weak earthquake yesterday.
我們昨天有一輕微的地震。
Our firm bestowed many beneficences.
我們公司捐贈了許多救濟品.
China recently has witnessed a series of disasters such as a heavy sownfall at the beginning of Chinese New Year, a sabatage of Olymplic Game Relaying by Tibetan separists, and a unprecedentally devastating natural calamity in Sichuan province.After a 8.0 magnitude earquake rocked in wenchuan county of Sichuan province on the very day that is on May 12th, hunderds of people died and got injured in that severe disaster.Also countless after shocks happened again every now and then.. It must be pointed out that we Chinese become only too strong to face up to the difficulties ahead of them! I’m so proud to be a Chinese!
最近,中國經歷了一系列的災難,比如說在新年之際,就遭受了嚴重的雪災,藏獨分子對奧運火炬傳遞的蓄意破壞以及四川發生的史無前例的巨大的自然災害。就在5月12日那天,四川發生了8級地震,數以萬計的人在那次災難中遇險或是嚴重受傷。此后無數的余震不時地發生。必須指出的是,我們中國人很堅強,能勇敢地面對前方的困難。我作為一個中國人真的很自豪!
Roads in the mountainous area have been badly damaged by earthquake and landslides .
山區里的路已經被地震和山崩嚴重破壞
Blood is thicker than water. Our veins are bounded .
血濃于水,血脈相連。
This is awful.I did not think the earthquake would have taken so many lives!
太恐怖了,我簡直不敢相信這場大地震奪去了那么多人的生命!
The Chinese people will never give in to the disaster.
中華民族從不會向災難屈服。
I sincerely hope that the people in the disaster area will soon overcome difficulties.
我衷心地希望災區人民能早日度過難關.
Let us stay together to overcome this strong earthquake.
讓我們攜手共進,一起度過這個難關.
Our hearts are with the citizens of China touched by this tragedy.
情系災民。
We re collecting for victims of the earthquake-stricken area, please give generously.
我們在為地震災區的災民募捐,請慷慨捐助。
China's Prime Minister Wen Jiabao has flown to the epicentre to see relief work ,having met survivors elsewhere .
國家總理溫家寶已經飛往災區指揮救援工作并看望生還者。
Sodiers have began to reach the isolated epicentre by helicopter
士兵被空投到隔絕的震中地區
The earthquake made everybody jump.
突如其來的地震讓每個人都嚇了一跳。
The confirmed national death toll reached 12,300 by 2 am Wednesday.
在周三確認凌晨2點已經確認的死亡人數上升至12,3000。
This earthquake that has claimed thousands of lives in Sichuan.
這次四川地震造成成千上萬人死亡。
Meteorologists are forecasting a small break in the bad weather that has hampered aid efforts .
氣象學家預測壞天氣將對救援工作產生妨礙
本文地址:http://www.autochemexpert.com/writing/samples/100617.html