商務寫作:商信函常用語(3)
●我方的行為和說明
我非常高興地向您推薦……
We are pleased to recommend...to you.
我們與……有非常親密的關系。
We work closely together with...
我們已經得知……
We are also told that...
修改后規定……
The amendment provides that... *amendment “改正”。
The amendment provides that you can no longer ship after the tenth of each month. (更改后的規定是每月10號以后不能裝船。)
以下的條件表明……
The following conditions show that... *用于否定的內容時。
The following conditions show that each shipment must arrive before noon. (以下的條件表明各種貨物必須在正午以前送到。)
這種變更意味著將會推遲……
The effect of this change will be to delay...
●表明謝意和希望
我們非常感謝本次交易和……
We appreciate your business and...
We appreciate your patronage and...
……還有對貴方的友好表示感謝。
..., and wish to thank you for your kindness.
我們非常感謝你們提供的意見。
We would appreciate receiving your comments.
We would appreciate it if you could send us your comments.
我們非常歡迎你們提出寶貴意見。
We shall be interested in receiving your comments.
We shall be interested in hearing your comments.
更多 外貿英語函電、英語應用文寫作、商務英語寫作、英語求職信 相關文章和學習資料,
請繼續關注 英語作文大全
本文地址:http://www.autochemexpert.com/writing/business/10479.html